Michael Jordan Pre-orders Next ApologetiX CD
Sun., Feb. 3. 2008 4:26pm EST
Guess who pre-ordered our next CD, "Future Tense," last week? Michael Jordan in Durham NC.
Of course, the famous basketball player Michael Jordan played college hoops at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill NC -- just 10 minutes from Durham. This Michael Jordan, however, is an attorney. As he told us, "I always tell people I just play in a different kind of court."
You can be like Mike and pre-order "Future Tense" and download the first six "Future Tense" tracks, which are already completed, right now. As the other tracks are completed, you'll be able to download those as well -- long before the CD is out -- with the link we'll send you when you pre-order.
Plus you'll get the actual CD with free shipping (in the United States) once it comes out.
Here's what you'll get now:
1. Iraq & Iran ("Jack & Diane" by John Cougar Mellencamp)
2. Stupid's Stronghold/Reckless in America ("Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast in America" by Gym Class Heroes)
3. Miss Martha ("Miss Murder" by AFI)
4. Bethlehem's Boy ("My Best Friend's Girl" by the Cars)
5. Tip From an Angel ("Lips of an Angel" by Hinder)
6. Try Micah ("Drive My Car" by the Beatles)
When you pre-order "Future Tense," we'll charge your account and send you the link for the downloads. We'll mail you the actual CD (with free shipping anywhere in the United States) when it comes out, most likely by the end of winter.
Get the first six downloads instantly (with a lyric sheet) plus the "Future Tense" CD mailed straight to you (with the ability to download all the tracks in advance) for only $14.99.