Mail Orders: How to Pay with Check or Money Order
Mon., Jan. 16. 2006 9:45am EST
If you'd prefer to use check or money order, we do accept mail orders. It's very quick and easy, and we've broken it into simple steps to walk you through the process.
1. Go to our online store:
2. Click on the items you want. This will start a PayPal shopping cart, which will list your items, but it won't charge you or ask for any personal information.
3. When you have finished selecting the items you want, click on the button marked "secure checkout." This will give you a total amount for your order, including shipping.
4. Print out that page, which includes the items you want and the total amount due. If you don't have a printer, then copy the information (items you want, total cost) onto a sheet of paper.
5. Write your name and address on the printout.
6. Make check or money order payable to "ApologetiX" for the amount listed on the printout.
7. Send the printout and your payment to:
ApologetiX Offline Ordering
1343 Davis Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15212-1977