Shirts Back in Stock, Including Larger Sizes
Thu., Dec. 26. 2013 8:11am EST
The new ApologetiX shirts are back in stock, including 2X and 3X sizes. They're not shown or listed in our online store, but you can still order them … and get some free CDs in the process!
The shirts are all black with yellow lettering. The green ones are no longer in stock.
They look like a bit like a baseball jersey with the ApologetiX name and the number 21 on the front and back, because this year is the 21st anniversary of ApologetiX. The back also says "That Christian Parody Band." We have a graphic posted of the design on our Facebook page.
The shirts are $19.99 each and come in the following sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2X, and 3X.
Here's how you can order them:
2. Go to http://www.apologetix.com/store and scroll down the page and order 2 Soundproof (2010) CDs for every 1 shirt you want. You're actually ordering the shirt, but you'll also get the 2 Soundproof CDs free. They make great gifts.
3. Each Soundproof CD is $9.99 each, so 1 shirt would cost as much as 2 CDs. But you'll get both.
4. If you want 2 shirts, order 4 Soundproof CDs. If you want 3 shirts, order 6 Soundproof CDs. See the pattern?
5. Your order will automatically add shipping if you're located in the United States. If you're located outside the United States, you'll also need to click on the Intl. Shipping button at the top of the store page.
5. Send us an email telling us what sizes you want.
Thanks! Eventually, the shirts will be in our online store, but we don't want you to have to wait, since we have a limited supply of shirts, plus this way you get the free CDs.