Another Praise Report from Darnell Cline
Sat., Sep. 4. 2021 3:13pm EDT
On Friday afternoon, we got an update from ApX fan Sonja Cline about her husband, Darnell, who has been fighting since May to overcome extreme complications created by COVID. This one was written by Darnell himself:
Status - 9/3…
With God's help, I…
- Took my second shower bright and early this morning. Was stronger and more efficient than the first time.
- Walkered about 270 feet.
- Did some standing and sitting repetitions.
- Did some stretch band repetitions for my ankles and legs.
- Was part of an occupational group therapy "kitchen simulation" where I had to walker around this room, gathering Ziploc bags that included two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter, plastic spoons and knives, and napkins. Stood at a table and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Also learned some tips that I can use to make doing things like this easier when I get home.
- Successfully got in and out of the "car."
Sonja added the following:
Hallelujah! PTL!!! God is so good! He has been unbelievably kind! His love is so so great! Please pray for Darnell's left foot. That's his surgery foot and it's giving him some trouble.
Thank you all for joining with us as we pray for Darnell and Sonja.